Managed Controls Service for
Oracle E-Business Suite
The Controls That You Need Without The Management Workload
Sometimes companies invest in software tools to allow them to implement appropriate controls but are unsuccessful in achieving their objectives. Perhaps they don’t have the skills to set them up properly, or maybe manpower is continually diverted to other important projects.
To help you overcome these obstacles, we offer a Managed Service that enables you to put your controls in place quickly and cost-effectively – without dumping the extra workload on your busy staff.
How the Service works:
- We install our Segregation of Duties (SoD) and Auditing software on your Oracle E-Business Suite system.
- We agree and implement the SoD and auditing rules that are appropriate for your company. We can use your existing rules and criteria, or, if you need a starting point, our pre-seeded rules, based on auditors’ recommendations, can be adapted to meet your specific needs.
- Depending on your auditing requirements, we also configure appropriate notifications to be distributed to the relevant people.
- We run an SoD scan to identify conflicts that already exist, analyse the results, then discuss them with you to agree the best approach to remediation. We can undertake the agreed work on your behalf, or you may decide that you prefer to perform it internally.
- Once your required controls are in place, we agree a suitable timescale to review them, say after three or six months, when we will return to discuss any issues that have arisen and fine-tune the controls as appropriate.
This service provides all the facilities of an in-house system without the management overheads.