Segregation of Duties Audit Service for
Oracle E-Business Suite
Assess the status of your current Segregation of Duties Controls
Many organizations implemented Segregation of Duties (SoD) controls some time ago, but find that they are still vulnerable to fraud or are coming under increasing pressure from auditors to review and tighten their controls.
To plug the gaps, you need to know where they are. The biggest obstacles to improving the controls are usually the complexity of the task of identifying all the SoD conflicts that exist in your system, and the amount of time that it takes to do it thoroughly.
If your SoD controls were originally implemented by an external contractor or staff who have since moved on, finding your way around the controls creates even more work.
If you need to identify your SoD conflicts, but simply don’t have the manpower or skills available to do the work or adopt new controls tools, our SoD Audit service can deliver the information that you need quickly and cost-effectively, without distracting your team from other work priorities.
How the Service works:
- We agree the SoD rules that are appropriate for your company. We can use your existing rules or, if you need a starting point, our seeded rules, based on auditors’ recommendations, can be adapted to meet your specific needs.
- We give you a tool that extracts the necessary configuration data from your Oracle E-Business Suite system.
- We analyse your configuration data against the agreed rules and assess the results.
- You will receive an audit report that summarises the status of the controls and makes prioritized recommendations for the remediation actions that you need to take.
- You will also receive detailed reports that show:
This gives you the information that you need to plug the gaps and tighten your controls.