Webinar: User Management in JD Edwards E1 – How to Achieve Compliance and Avoid Audit Findings
Processing user access requests is a crucial part of the JD Edwards User Lifecycle, but it’s very important not to forget that user classification, termination and the integrity of related applications also have an impact on your ability to achieve compliance.
Security and audit expert Carrie Curry and Senior JDE Security, Risk & Compliance Specialist Eric Henderson, formerly an auditor with a Big 4 firm, highlight key compliance considerations, share Best Practices and explore how to increase the efficiency, visibility and integrity of user provisioning within your organization. They will also demonstrate User Admin Manager and explain how it can save you time and enhance compliance.
Key discussion points include:
- User Classification & Organization
- Best practices for user creation
- Associated audit controls, requirements
- Common compliance “gotchas”.
- Access Request Process
- Understanding related audit controls, requirements and best practices
- Utilizing inquiry screens to aid with audit questions
- Additional reports that can help (report tools)
- “Must haves” for success.
- User Termination
- Impacts and benefits of timely termination
- Review of scheduled termination report in greater detail.
- Integrity of Users
- Benefits of keeping security tables “clean”
- Review of key reports that can help.
Q Software is a team of experts in ERP security and audit dedicated to helping you reduce the potential fraud risk in your ERP system and making your audit process as smooth as possible.
SUBSCRIBE for more education on ERP security and audit, and tips to help you manage it efficiently.