6 Steps to Cut Compliance Costs: For Oracle E-Business Suite Users
Automated controls can yield significant savings in compliance effort and costs
Whether your driving need is to reduce the risk of fraud or to comply with statutory regulation, you need some kind of Internal Controls System to restrict system access to authorized users and provide satisfactory evidence to your auditors.
But because Oracle E-Business Suite has limited native functionality to help, many organizations struggle to achieve this efficiently.
This paper describes a proven methodology and affordable, easy-to-use tools that empower Oracle E-Business Suite users to rapidly implement effective, sustainable controls in six key areas:
- Regular reporting to detect Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts
- Pro-active SoD checking when assigning new responsibilities
- Automated assignment provisioning
- Automated periodic access reviews
- Monitoring master data changes and material transactions
- Monitoring key configuration changes
Request Your Copy:
To make sure you receive your white paper, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.