Webinar: Introduction to Auditing Security - Part 1
Do you sometimes feel that the Security/SoD controls part of your SOX audit is a bit of a mystery, and you don’t really understand what the auditors are looking for?
In this 3-part series, security and audit guru Carrie Curry sheds some much-needed light on the matter.
In the series, designed for IT staff who need to prepare for and participate in audits on their JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system, especially those responsible for access-related controls, executing those controls, or providing audit evidence, Carrie shares insights into how your items will be reviewed and tested.
Part 1 covers:
- Overview of an audit
- Who should be involved in the Security/SoD controls part of a SOX audit?
- What role does each person play?
- Pre-audit meeting to review the “ask”
- Extraction of evidence
- In depth review of controls related to user access provisioning and periodic access review
- Post sampling / review
- Review of initial findings related to these controls.
Q Software is a team of experts in ERP security and audit dedicated to helping you reduce the potential fraud risk in your ERP system and making your audit process as smooth as possible.
SUBSCRIBE for more education on ERP security and audit, and tips to help you manage it efficiently.