Webinar: Best Practice in Role Design for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Practical advice to help you create an efficient, future-proof security model
Is your JD Edwards security holding you back?
An outdated security model can make it very difficult to manage security, which means that technical staff spend too much time resolving access issues and supports calls, and researching information in response to auditor queries.
Good role design is the cornerstone of an efficient and sustainable security model. It:
- Minimizes security management costs
- Gives you flexibility to adapt to business change
- Provides scalability to support business growth.
In this educational webinar, Carrie Curry provides practical advice and tips to help you achieve a good role structure.
- Why good role design is important
- The principles of proper role design
- The key steps for designing and implementing roles.
Watch this webinar for practical advice from an expert in JD Edwards security!
Q Software is a team of experts in ERP security and audit dedicated to helping you reduce the potential fraud risk in your ERP system and making your audit process as smooth as possible.
SUBSCRIBE for more education on ERP security and audit, and tips to help you manage it efficiently.