Webinar: JD Edwards E1 Licensing - Understanding and Auditing for On Premises and in the Cloud
Whether you are remaining on-premise or moving to the Cloud, the management of your JD Edwards EnterpriseOne licensing is critical and needs to include processes to track usage. You do not want to wait until the Oracle licensing team asks for an audit to discover a usage overage.
Staying within the license limits of your contract is one of the regular health checks you should implement to ensure license compliance. Customers must also be aware of the licensing requirements of the operating systems, middleware, database, and other 3rd party products required to run EnterpriseOne.
In this webinar, co-hosted with our partner, Syntax, we will provide:
- An overview of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Licensing
- The basic “gotchas” of Oracle ERP licensing
- An understanding of the Oracle License Audit process
- A review of a framework for licensing the supporting operating systems, middleware, database and the EnterpriseOne prerequisites
- Information about innovate tools to aid your EnterpriseOne licensing analysis.
Q Software is a team of experts in ERP security and audit dedicated to helping you reduce the potential fraud risk in your ERP system and making your audit process as smooth as possible.
SUBSCRIBE for more education on ERP security and audit, and tips to help you manage it efficiently.