Simplify User Provisioning in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.x
Lighten the load on your technical team with streamlined User and Role Provisioning
If your technical team spends too much of their valuable time on User Provisioning and Role Assignments, take a look at User Admin Manager.
This powerful toolset:
- Enables IT to empower business users by sharing the Role Assignment workload without losing control:
- role requests and approvals can be initiated and processed by business users
- technical staff implement the approved assignments within JDE
- activities are routed as appropriate and automatic notifications are issued
- find out who did what and when – all activity is logged and time-stamped
- Enforces Segregation of Duties (SoD) during Role Assignment (if required)
- run SoD checks before assigning Roles (optional)
- depending on your SoD policy, where issues are found, role requests can be rejected, approved with mitigation, or approved anyway
- Provides productivity tools to speed up User Provisioning; for example:
- a single screen to set up new users
- apply changes in a grid – no need to open each individual record
- import user data from a spreadsheet
- Provides a complete audit trail:
- All information is held in a reportable, centralized location within your JDE system, rather than in individuals’ email folders
Watch this webinar to see how it works.
Please view the page on Products and Services for JD Edwards Enterpriseone for details of our other relevant offerings.