Webinar: How to Automate User Access Reviews and Boost Compliance in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
User Access Reviews are an important part of your logical access controls. Conducted well, they enable you to regularly “recertify” your users’ access to ensure that:
- only authorized users can access your JD Edwards system, and
- they only get access to what they need to do their jobs.
But it’s often a very time-consuming and protracted process. It can also be prone to error because it’s difficult to compile accurate access review reports, and business reviewers find it difficult to understand exactly what they are signing off.
Watch this webinar to find out how to conduct efficient User Access reviews within your JD Edwards system, using workflows and automated processing to make the whole process much less painful.
Our purpose built solution enables you to:
- Produce and distribute accurate review reports with the touch of a button
- Present business reviewers with clear information which they can understand and review much more easily
- Capture all data on approvals, rejections and explanatory notes within your JD Edwards system
- Automatically expire rejected role assignments (optional)
- Keep track of progress to ensure that the review is completed on time
- Quickly and easily produce evidence for your auditors.
Q Software is a team of experts in ERP security and audit dedicated to helping you reduce the potential fraud risk in your ERP system and making your audit process as smooth as possible.
SUBSCRIBE for more education on ERP security and audit, and tips to help you manage it efficiently.