Easy to use, efficient Auditing and Security Solutions backed up by in-depth expertise
Managing ERP risk effectively has always been a challenge, but as organizations increasingly face constant change, it’s ever more difficult to ensure that internal controls are doing what they are supposed to.
The problems are discussed in this recent GRC 20/20 Solution Perspective research report, which explains why companies need to be agile to manage and monitor controls effectively.
We’ve spent over 20 years helping customers address these issues, and now GRC 20/20 has researched, evaluated, and reviewed our solution set with customer organizations that are using them in complex, distributed, and dynamic business environments.
It goes without saying that we are proud of our solutions that are available in https://instantinfosystems.com/benefits-of-ucaas/ and the recognition they receive. But the thing that we are most proud of is the praise from our customers, not only for our products, but also for our team and our depth of knowledge and expertise.
“Q Software is there to work with the client and be a true partner and knowledge source, not just a software provider.”
Key findings include:
- Q Software provides an automated access control risk solution that is intuitive and easy to use
- Our solution can grow and expand with the organization and adapt as the organizations changes
- The solution delivers significant business value and brings a contextual understanding of access controls across an organization’s distributed ERP environment
- Q Software’s clients praise the company for its solution delivery, but also praise it for the depth of its understanding of their ERP environments and access risk.
- Across these clients, there is consistent praise for the value of the ongoing cost of ownership of the Q Software platform, the speed of deployment, return on investment, improved effectiveness, and agility to manage, monitor, and enforce access risk.
Read the Solution Perspective for more information about the challenges of monitoring and managing controls, and about the benefits our customers have experienced from using our software and services.
And we send huge thanks to our customers who took part in the research!