Join us in Las Vegas or online on June 12 – 15 for Ascend 2022!
Ascend is the Oracle user community event that unites functional users, IT professionals and expert resources for frank discussion and practical education to elevate insights and improve decision making, project planning and business operations. Make plans now to reconnect with the Oracle community June 12-15, 2022 at the sleek and sophisticated ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
This event is for you if you:
- Are a prior attendee of the OATUG Forum at COLLABORATE or the OHUG Global Conference
- Use or are considering using Oracle E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft HCM, Oracle Cloud Applications, Oracle Database, or Taleo
- Want to connect and network with the Oracle user community.
Oracle E-Business Suite Risk Management: The Efficient Way to Get Clean and Stay Clean
Date: Monday, June 13
Time: 2:00 – 3:00pm PST
Presented by Mike Ward & Preston Leftwich, Q Software
Can you be sure that access to your EBS system and the sensitive data within it is adequately protected?
Are you able to assure your auditors that you have robust controls in place?
Security and compliance isn’t a one-off event. You need a range of preventive and detective measures in place to protect your critical assets and manage compliance:
- Security Assessment: The quick and easy way to pinpoint the specific problems in your security model and/or SoD set-up. In under two weeks, we can deliver valuable, meaningful insights into problem areas, and recommend priorities for remediation, directly tied to ITGC audit activities.
- Fast track cleansing tools: Designed to help you fix any problems and cleanse your EBS environment very rapidly
- Automated Access Reviews: A built-in workflow streamlines the regular recertification process
- Constant monitoring: Alerts you to suspicious changes and risky events.
Join us at this session to find out how these powerful tools can reduce your risk and cut the cost of managing it.
- Learn how to quickly and easily identify weaknesses in your EBS security and remediate efficiently
- Find out how to perform access reviews in hours, not weeks
- Learn how to automate risk analysis and be alerted to unusual or undesirable behaviour.