Roles-Based Access Control is recommended as the most efficient and effective way to manage ERP security – indeed, it’s mandatory in some systems, such as Oracle ERP Cloud.
But poorly designed roles can make it very difficult to manage security, which means that technical staff spend too much time resolving access issues and supports calls, and researching information in response to auditor queries.
Good role design is the cornerstone of an efficient, sustainable and scalable security model.
This webinar will provide practical, easy to implement tips on how to design a good role structure.
Topics will include:
- Why is good role design important?
- Key factors in successful role design
- Planning – what to include in your plan
- Role Design – what factors do you need to consider?
- Timelines – how to make sure you complete your role design, implementation and testing on time.
Join us at this session for practical advice from Carrie Curry, one of our security implementation experts.
Webinar: Best Practice in Role Design
1:00pm ET, 12:00pm CT, 11:00am MT, 10:00am PT
Thursday, February 21