Join us for the Houston User Group’s 1st Quarter Meeting of 2022!
This event will convene IT and Business leaders and their direct reports in an intimate setting to explore today’s most compelling and cutting-edge innovations in Business Process management and Enterprise solutions. They will be joined by a carefully curated group providing a unique opportunity for dialogue, discover, and partnerships around the trends and innovations shaping the future of the enterprise.
When: Wednesday, July 6 at 7:45am – 1:45pm CT
Where: Maggiano’s Little Italy Houston, 2019 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056
Our breakout session:
How to cut the effort and cost of managing JDE E1 security
Date: Wednesday, July 6
Time: 9:20 – 10:00am CT
Presented by Vrinder S Randhawa, Q Software
You don’t need us to tell you that managing JDE security is complicated, long-winded and repetitive – and therefore inefficient and prone to error. Now you can do a thorough job with a lot less hassle.
QuickSecure provides a comprehensive grid, plus powerful productivity and troubleshooting tools to enable you to view and manage your live F00950/F00950W security much more efficiently. It gives you:
- Better visibility – all the information you need in one place.
- Much less repetition – update multiple records in a few clicks.
- Many time savers, including:
- The ability to retrieve and secure associated objects and hidden programs very easily.
- Backup/Restore the F00950 (including partial restore).
- Net Effect Enquiry – find out what type of access a user has to a specific object or data item, taking into account all
the roles assigned to them.
- A full audit trail of security changes, showing who changed what and when.
And if you need new security, or a redesign, QuickRoles provides predefined roles and security for a wide range of job functions, which you can tailor to your organization’s needs. Typically, this approach enables you to be ready for UAT within a few days.
Our roundtable discussion:
So you’ve done your Segregation of Duties reporting… what’s next?
Date: Wednesday, July 6
Time: 12:45 – 1:30pm CT
With Vrinder S Randhawa, Q Software
Producing accurate Segregation of Duties can be difficult enough – but once you’ve jumped through that hoop, or even if you’ve used a specialized SoD reporting solution, you often end up with an overwhelming volume of SoD violations.
- Where on earth do you start?
- What strategies do you use to understand the data and work out what do about it?
- How can you decide what’s urgent?
- How can you find the low hanging fruit?
- How do you set about prioritizing remediation work and breaking it into manageable chunks?