Join us for the Houston User Group’s 1st Quarter Meeting of 2022!
When: Wednesday, April 6 at 7:45am – 1:45pm CT
Where: Maggiano’s Little Italy Houston, 2019 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056
Security Assessments: Uncover Hidden Risks and Inefficiencies in your JD Edwards security
Date: Wednesday, April 6
Time: 10:10 – 10:50am CT
Presented by Vrinder S Randhawa, National Sales Manager, Q Software
Many JD Edwards users sense that they have issues with their security model or SoD set-up, but they don’t know how to work out what’s wrong, let alone how to start putting it right. For example:
- Are your JD Edwards user and security administration costs / turnaround times spiralling out of control?
- Have you experienced audit findings around logical access controls that you need to address quickly, but can’t figure out where to start with remediation?
- Do you find it difficult to understand your SoD ruleset and how it relates to managing risk in your business? Is it producing a lot of SoD violations that you just can’t make sense of?
A security assessment can deliver valuable, meaningful insights into your vulnerabilities, and identify priorities for remediation.
Attend this session to find out:
- The benefits of security assessments.
- What they should contain.
- How often they should be carried out.