UKOUG Together 2021
This November, join the UK Oracle community for two days jam-packed with content covering both Oracle Applications and Technology.
We know many of you are ready to get together and interact directly with industry experts, Oracle advocates and product managers. This is your opportunity to hear the latest updates from Oracle and learn tips & tricks from the community.
- Develop best practice – save time and money by better understanding your product related challenges. Learn from Oracle experts in your field and gain access to world-leading content
- Connect with Oracle users and partners – building knowledgeable, well-connected teams can add value to your organisation
- Discover what the future holds – not only will you hear Oracle’s product management sharing their individual roadmaps for the future, but also you will receive expert, independent analysis about the significance of those announcements for today’s users.
Visit the Q Software stand to discover how we can help you achieve efficient JD Edwards security and audit!
When: 29-30 November
Where: Kia Oval Cricket Ground, Kennington Oval, London, SE11 5SS
Q Software Presentations:
JD Edwards Security: Achieving Efficiency and Agility to Facilitate Business Transformation
Date & Time: 30 November at 2 – 2:45pm
Presented by: Steve Davis, Director of Sales for EMEA & APAC, Q Software
Is an outdated JD Edwards security model holding you back?
The last year has taught us that we need to be able to respond quickly to unforeseen risks and changes in working practices. We also need agility to grasp opportunities that may demand operational changes.
If your security model is a bit long in the tooth, it can be difficult and costly just to manage day-to-day changes, let alone accommodate business change or growth. Inefficient security may also prevent you from optimising your JDE license usage.
As pressure grows to achieve efficiency across the enterprise, it makes sense to ensure that your JDE security is fit for your current business and flexible to support whatever change or initiatives you embrace in the future.
At this session, Steve Davis will outline a pragmatic approach to achieving that, including:
- Assessing your current security approach and methodology to identify hidden risks and weaknesses
- Devising a remediation plan to deliver efficient, sustainable security
- Implementing proactive controls to prevent fraud and maintain compliance
- Monitoring for unusual activity that needs to be investigated.
Using Orchestrator to Assist in Security Management
Date & Time: 30 November at 3 – 3:45pm
Presented by: Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager, Q Software
The complex nature of JDE E1 security makes it difficult to achieve, maintain and demonstrate compliance. Find out how to use the power of Orchestrator to make sure that the right things happen efficiently and reliably.