Demo: QCloud Security Audit for Oracle ERP Cloud
Audit your Segregation of Duties (SoD) quickly and easily
In this video, we’re going to show how you can use QCloud to quickly and easily assess your Oracle ERP Cloud security and identify Segregation of Duties (SoD) violations.
This vital information enables you to:
- Understand the risks in your ERP system
- Prioritize and plan remediation work
- Efficiently provide evidence for your auditors.
We’ll show you how the audit results:
- Highlight high risk items
- Provide general metrics on the status of your security and help you to clean up by identifying redundant items that could be hijacked and abused
- Identify all the SoD violations in your system.
You can view the SoD violation by User, or by Policy, and drill down to find the details of the violation and what is causing it, to help you fix it efficiently.
Then, you’ll see how you can create mitigations for known, unavoidable SoD violations, to avoid false positives and provide documentation for your auditors.
Q Software is a team of experts in ERP security and audit dedicated to helping you reduce the potential fraud risk in your ERP system and making your audit process as smooth as possible.
SUBSCRIBE for more education on ERP security and audit, and tips to help you manage it efficiently.