Achieve Efficiency in JD Edwards security, SoD and audit
Join us online at INFOCUS Envision!
Join other IT leaders, industry experts, technology innovators and end users at INFOCUS Envision, the JD Edwards virtual conference for strategic insights and actionable learning.
Visit our virtual booth to find out how to:
- Cut JD Edwards security costs
- Cut audit and SOX compliance costs.
We offer on-premise and Cloud-based Audit, Compliance and Security Tools and Services for JD Edwards, including:
- QuickRoles: Seeded Roles, designed by experts in JDE security and audit, enable you to create up to 80% of your E1 security within a few hours
- ReportsNow for QSoftware: flexible reporting and interactive dashboards deliver meaningful, actionable information on your E1 security:
- Easy Segregation of Duties reporting, with the ability to slice and dice the results for prioritized remediation
- Be informed of critical risks and significant trends
- Easily provide auditors with the evidence they request.
Find out more about these and other options available to you at the Q Software booth! We’ll have security experts on-hand to answer any questions you may have and offer guidance based on your organization’s requirements.
See our schedule of education, customer stories and in-booth demo sessions below!
On our virtual booth we’ll also have a fun game where you can compete with other INFOCUS Envision attendees to win a DRONE! PLUS, lots more opportunities to WIN BIG!
Booth Demo Sessions:
|Date & Time||Booth Session||Presented By|
|April 13 at 2:15pm ET||Demo: QuickRoles – Seeded Roles for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne||Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager,|
|April 13 at 5:30pm ET||Demo: QuickSecure – Powerful Efficiency Tools for Simplified JDE E1 Security Management||Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager,|
|April 13 at 6:15pm ET||Demo: Audit Manager + ReportsNow for QSoftware – Meaningful, actionable information to reduce risk and satisfy auditors||Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager,|
|April 14 at 8:00am ET||Demo: QuickSecure – Powerful Efficiency Tools for Simplified JDE E1 Security Management||Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager,|
|April 14 at 8:30am ET||Demo: QuickRoles – Seeded Roles for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne||Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager,|
|April 14 at 12:30pm ET||Demo: Audit Manager + ReportsNow for QSoftware – Meaningful, actionable information to reduce risk and satisfy auditors||Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager,|
|April 14 at 4:30pm ET||Demo: QuickSecure – Powerful Efficiency Tools for Simplified JDE E1 Security Management||Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager,|
|April 15 at 1:15pm ET||Demo: QuickRoles – Seeded Roles for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne||Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager,|
|April 15 at 1:45pm ET||Demo: Audit Manager + ReportsNow for QSoftware – Meaningful, actionable information to reduce risk and satisfy auditors||Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager,|
Audit and Security-related Education Sessions:
101170: Using Orchestrator to Assist in Security Management
Tuesday, April 13 | 3pm – 4pm ET
Presented by Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager at Q Software & Ben O’Malley, Fusion5
Orchestrator is a great tool to automate and integrate tasks – there is no better way to ensure processes are followed the right way, every time.
Security Management is a complex area, where it is particularly important to make sure that the right things happen. We have tools to make life easier and Orchestrator brings new opportunities to automate processes, such as:
- Notification of Sensitive Access to Tables like the Address Book
- Passing Roles to Service Now.
Join this session to understand how the technology can save you time, and enforce compliance to processes.
101360: JDE Controls and Efficiency: IT working with Audit to achieve common goals
Wednesday, April 14 | 3:15pm – 4:15pm ET
Presented by Mike Ward, CEO at Q Software & John Souza, Director of Internal Audit at Switch, Ltd.
The worlds of IT and Audit intersect in many ways, but working together can be challenging as few people understand both sides of the equation.
How can you facilitate a better working environment to promote collaboration between IT and Audit to achieve the common goals of sustainable controls and efficiency across the enterprise? The business wants quick, easy and convenient while the auditors and compliance function want structure, paperwork and an audit trail. During this session, we will walk through an internal auditor’s experience in how to structure and identify an access management program that meets both demands and how to avoid the most common pitfalls of audit/compliance issues. We will also cover how the business, IT security professionals and auditors can work together to get it right the first time or hit the reset button on an established access security program.
Objectives of the session:
- Practical approach to audit/compliance requirements in an information security program while maintaining business processes efficiencies
- Discuss the most common JD Edwards system-based internal controls, automated processes, documentation and monitoring for IT General Controls
- Share the planning that Switch used for the project, challenges faced, and obstacles overcome. We’ll finish up with successes and goals achieved by having the proper risk management system and controls in place.
101090: Making your Security Controls work effectively? Periodic Access Reviews do not have to be painful
Thursday, April 15 | 9:15am – 10:15am ET
Presented by Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager at Q Software, Clay Jackson, Systems Analyst & Alex Johnston at Regency Centers Corporation
The auditors demand a great deal these days, asking continuous questions about access, but also demanding new controls. This is not just an issue for public companies; all mid-market JDE users will have to come to terms with managing Periodic Access Reviews (or User Certification). But these processes can create a huge administrative overhead, which Regency Centers were determined to automate.
Secondly the business was very keen to put focus on monitoring for unauthorized changes to master data on their E1 system. Many people are simply not aware of the issues, but users who can access the batch security table can modify processes and even enable themselves self-approving batches.
The IT team from Regency will present on how they put in controls in these two areas, which save considerable amounts of time (and therefore money), and also significantly reduce fraud risks.
- How to automate Periodic Access Reviews in order to save time and money
- How to audit changes to key tables in order to catch fraudulent activity.
103570: Achieving Efficiency: Integrated, Proactive Risk Management and Audit Reporting in JDE E1
Thursday, April 15 | 11am – 12pm ET
Presented by Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager & Vrinder Randhawa, Sales Manager at Q Software
JDE security is complex, making it difficult to identify risks that leave your company vulnerable to fraud, and time-consuming to produce evidence for audit requests.
We outline an ERP Security Lifecycle framework which achieves efficiency by:
- Adopting an integrated, collaborative approach to security & compliance
- Delivering meaningful information that business users can understand & act on.
We’ll also discuss tools which streamline security, simplify Segregation of Duties & automate auditing processes, including powerful new ReportsNow for QSoftware interactive dashboards & reports that:
- Draw attention to critical risks & significant trends
- Automate SoD reporting, with the ability to slice & dice results for easier analysis & prioritized remediation
- Automate Access Reviews, providing business users with clear, relevant information
- Monitor for changes to critical data & show progress of investigations.
- Make it easy to provide auditors with evidence required.
- Learn how to reduce risk in your JDE system, while cutting the cost and effort of managing risk and compliance.
- Find out how to be informed of urgent risks that need to be investigated promptly, and monitor the progress of investigations
- Understand how to improve audit outcomes through enhanced compliance and easier access to evidence.
Have a great conference. We hope to see you there!