QuistorLive Virtual Event 2021
QuistorLive, taking place on 20th-21st April, is a high quality, fully immersive experience, designed to reenergize the event landscape during an era where in person gatherings are still on pause. With zoom fatigue having long kicked in and the desire for more authentic human interaction becoming ever more prominent, our goal was to bridge the gap with an event platform that not only facilitates high quality content, but enables those light hearted social interactions that we have been missing.
- Join virtually from the comfort of your workspace, reducing travel time and costs
- Be one of the first to enjoy this fully immersive event experience
- Engage with industry leaders from across Europe through interactive and intuitive chat capabilities
- Learn about the latest Technological trends, services and solutions in our virtual exhibit hall
- Enjoy a content packed agenda filled with the latest industry insights and innovations.
Visit the Q Software booth!
Visit our virtual booth to find out how to:
- Cut JD Edwards security costs
- Cut audit and SOX compliance costs.
We offer on-premise and Cloud-based Audit, Compliance and Security Tools and Services for JD Edwards, including:
- QuickRoles: Seeded Roles, designed by experts in JDE security and audit, enable you to create up to 80% of your E1 security within a few hours
- ReportsNow for QSoftware: flexible reporting and interactive dashboards deliver meaningful, actionable information on your E1 security:
- Easy Segregation of Duties reporting, with the ability to slice and dice the results for prioritized remediation
- Be informed of critical risks and significant trends
- Easily provide auditors with the evidence they request.
We’ll also have a fun game where you can compete with other QuistorLive attendees to win a Lego James Bond Aston Martin DB5 kit! PLUS, an opportunity to win a £75 Amazon Gift Card!
Don’t miss our Q Software presentations!
JD Edwards Security: Achieving Efficiency and Agility to Facilitate Business Transformation
20 April | 10:30 am – 11:15am CEST
Is an outdated JD Edwards security model holding you back?
The last year has taught us that we need to be able to respond quickly to unforeseen risks and changes in working practices. We also need agility to grasp opportunities that may demand operational changes.
If your security model is a bit long in the tooth, it can be difficult and costly just to manage day-to-day changes, let alone accommodate business change or growth. Inefficient security may also prevent you from optimising your JDE license usage.
As pressure grows to achieve efficiency across the enterprise, it makes sense to ensure that your JDE security is fit for your current business and flexible to support whatever change or initiatives you embrace in the future.
At this session, Steve Davis will outline a pragmatic approach to achieving that, including:
- Assessing your current security approach and methodology to identify hidden risks and weaknesses
- Devising a remediation plan to deliver efficient, sustainable security
- Implementing proactive controls to prevent fraud and maintain compliance
- Monitoring for unusual activity that needs to be investigated
- Engaging with a Managed Service Partner to help you through the process.
Best Practice in Role Design for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Good role design is the cornerstone of an efficient and sustainable security model. It enables you to minimise security management costs and gives you flexibility to adapt to business change, and scalability to support business growth.
In this educational webinar, JDE security expert Carrie Curry provides practical advice and tips to help you design and implement a good role structure.
- Why good role design is important
- The principles of proper role design
- The key steps for designing and implementing roles
We hope you find it helpful!